Eczema not only causes babies to cry, itchy and uncomfortable but also often recurs many times, affecting their health. So, what should parents do when their baby has eczema forever? The answer will be clearly explained in the following article.
What to do when your child has eczema forever from?
Eczema in children affects the health of the baby and makes family life disordered. The disease often has a top recurrence rate, usually in babies from 2 months to 2 years old. When having eczema, the child presents with redness, itching, dry skin, and constant itching. The skin appears small, erythema, accompanied by blisters. Children often fussy, anorexia, weakness, insomnia.
Use medicine to treat baby eczema
If the child has eczema, that does not go away often, it comes back often. Parents need to quickly take their children for medical examination and treatment early. Depending on your baby’s health, the doctor will recommend the most appropriate treatment. Using medication for children to drink, parents need to consult a specialist, not arbitrarily give your baby any medicine. The wrong use of the medicine, the wrong dose will make the child’s eczema worse, easy to leave scars, causing skin damage.
During flare-ups of eczema, children often use oral and topical medications. Oral medications such as Predni, Daleston, Colergis, Doalgis, … The use of these drugs requires the guidance of a doctor. Besides, mothers need to give proper non-allergic diets for children. The fishy food, chicken eggs, seafood, beef containing ingredients that cause skin irritation must be restricted for children to eat. Especially foods with lots of greases, stimulants are not good for your baby’s health.
Use eczema lotion
Besides using the drug, parents can combine with the best baby lotion for eczema to reduce dryness, flaking, help the skin of the child softer. Moisturizers applied to the skin for children need a natural, soothing, non-irritating ingredient. Usually, eczema will appear in a baby in the first month after birth. In particular, the disease will subside in the coming months. By the fifth month, the disease will disappear. However, it is not uncommon for cases up to 6 months to relapse due to an allergy to breast milk.
Reduce the number of times they feed breastfed babies
If eczema is still recurring, mothers should immediately reduce the number of breastfeeding babies. Some babies with eczema may be allergic to breast milk. The baby’s body cannot tolerate breast milk in the first days of life. Mothers should reduce the number of breastfeeding times and let the baby use extra formula. When the baby feels the body responds well to formula, the eczema expression improves, the mother can give the baby more milk but still maintain a little breast milk to increase the child’s resistance.
Clean the baby’s skin clean
Besides, mothers need to clean the baby’s skin, avoid skin irritation, causing skin damage. Parents should not use moisturizers for children of unknown origin. Give children adequate fluids and regular breastfeeding (only in cases of a breast milk allergy reduces the amount of breast milk again). In particular, if the child shows any abnormal signs during treatment, the parents should notify the specialist immediately.
The reason your baby has eczema forever?
Eczema is a recurrent disease. Treatment of this disease stops at reducing the risk of infection and superinfection, but cannot eliminate it. Usually, 2-4 children will recover automatically. However, the itchiness and discomfort caused by eczema make children uncomfortable, insomnia, frequent crying. Children with eczema do not recover from many causes. Here are some specific causes of a relapse.
- Studies have shown that children with atopic allergies are more susceptible to eczema.
- Parents with a history of conditions such as sinusitis, rhinitis, asthma, rashes, also cause children to have this disease.
- Some factors that cause children to return to eczema include erratic weather, polluted environments, dirt, use of cleaning products that contain chemicals that irritate the skin,
- Use eczema products that aren’t appropriate for your child’s skin.
- Unreasonable diet, for children which causes a high risk of irritation such as seafood, peanuts, beef, …
- Baby clothes are too tight, use diapers for a long time, do not change diapers often for children.
- Using clothing fabrics that are too hard for your baby to absorb sweat can irritate.
- Skin hygiene for children is not clean, for children in direct contact with the environment smog, pollution.
- Use natural leaves to treat eczema in children in folkways without consulting your doctor.
- Arbitrarily buying medicine to treat your baby’s skin causes eczema to relapse for a long time.
Hopefully, the above information will help parents to answer the question: What to do when your child has eczema forever? With this disease, parents should not be too worried, you can follow the instructions of the doctor in treating the baby’s disease. To control the disease, you need to persist in treating your child for lengthy periods. If using natural herbs for baby skin, parents need to consult a doctor to ensure safety.